Oshman Family Jewish Community Center:
Oshman Family Jewish Community Center (JCC)
Cultural Arts Hall
3921 Fabian Way
Palo Alto, CA
Although the route to the JCC is straightfoward their entrance off of Fabian Way is not well marked (there is a small Taube Koret Campus For Jewish Life sign which is difficult to see). The easiest way to find their entrance is to look for their multi-lane driveway with landscaped median on the right hand side of Fabian Way, 0.1 miles from the intersection of Fabian Way and Charleston Road.
Once you have turned into the JCC driveway:
- Stop at the guard booth and tell them you are there to play bridge
- Drive forward and turn right into the underground parking garage
- Follow the garage road as it turns to the left
- Continue driving toward the exit to San Antonio Road.
- Turn right into the next-to-last aisle on your right (Aisle D, marked with a Park Cultural Arts Hall sign) or into the last aisle on your right (Aisle E).
- Drive to the end of the aisle to the blue wall marked Cultural Arts Hall Elevator. Park wherever you can near this wall.
- Follow the signs to the elevator and enter the building. Use either the elevator or stairway and go to the first floor.
- The games are held in the main auditorium.
View Larger Map
Use the Directions link at the top of the map to get driving instructions.